- Bookings can be made by telephone, email, facebook message or you can book yourself using the Online Booking system.
- All bookings regardless of how booked will be entered into the Booking system and if you have supplied an email address, you will receive confirmation of your booking. It is your responsibility to supply the correct email address otherwise you will not receive a confirmation of your appointment booking.
- A reminder email will be sent out 24 hours prior to your appointment to the email address supplied.
- The booking confirmation email has links to edit/reschedule/cancel your appointment which can be used up to 8 hours prior to your booking.
- Appointments cannot be cancelled within 8 hours of the appointment time unless in extreme circumstances, please contact Sheila on 028 7744 5050 and leave a message if no answer or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of £15 for clients that cancel within 8 hours
- Clients that do not appear for an appointment and do not notify us may be charged Full Treatment Value
- Clients that have previously cancelled appointments without adequate notification as shown above, may be asked to pre-pay for any future appointments.
- We now sell eGift Cards rather than paper Gift Vouchers to save paper and be more environmentally friendly.
- The value of an eGift Card does not expire and can be used at any time to pay for a treatment at Therapy Room NI
- The recipient of the card will receive it in email format with a unique 16 digit code that can be used to pay for a treatment or partial payment of a higher value treatment.
- Please ensure that you have the unique 16 digit code with you when you arrive for your appointment or add it in the comments section of the booking form when making your appointment
- If you have received an eGift Card but have lost or deleted the email with your 16 digit code, please supply us with your name, email address, name of sender & their email address and we can check our records for your card.
- If you are unsure how much credit is on your eGift Card, please contact us and we can advise you.
- If you are purchasing an eGift Card it is your responsibility to supply the correct email addresses for you (the buyer) and the intended recipient. We can not be held responsible for the non delivery of eGift Cards due to incorrect details being entered. Please contact us immediately if this is the case.
- If you have entered an incorrect email address and the eGift Card is not deliverable, you will receive an email regarding this and you will have the opportunity to correct the error and resend the eGift Card
- If you have made a mistake with the recipients email address but have actually entered a valid email address of someone else, please notify us as soon as possible by email and we will cancel the eGift Card and re-issue or refund.
- If you have purchased an eGift Card you can request a refund of all monies paid, and that Card will be immediately cancelled and will not be able to be used.
eGift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash and can only be used to pay for treatments or other products sold by Therapy Room NI
- eGift Card purchases are made using the Square payment system which accepts all major debit/credit cards. Your card details are only entered on the page that is securely hosted by Square. Therapy Room NI does not store any card information.
- 10% Discount Flyer cannot be used when purchasing an eGift Card, the flyer discount only applies to booked treatments
24a Windyhill Rd, Limavady BT49 0JW
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri 10am - 6pm
Closed Tues, Sat, Sun