This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.therapyroomni.co.uk. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Online Booking System
- The online booking system uses the secure Setmore appointments system and when booking an appointment it is necessary to submit personal data such as name, address, telephone no. & email address
- Setmore is fully GDPR compliant and your data is only stored for for purposes relating to appointment bookings.
- We may at times have to contact you by phone or email if you have an upcoming appointment at Therapy Room NI to confirm, reschedule, cancel or to discuss your appointment in greater detail.
- If you have previously had a treatment at Therapy Room NI and your email address is on the Setmore system, we may contact you to inform you of new treatments or exclusive customer offers.
- eGift Cards can be purchased on this website using the Square eGift Card secure site.
- This website does not collect any data during the purchase process, all data is submitted into Square’s own secure shopping cart which is GDPR compliant
- The only data we receive is an email from Square with the purchase details which are stored on our secure TLS mail server.
- Client Testimonials on this website are the same reviews that have been published by clients of Therapy Room NI on the Therapy Room NI Facebook page.
- If you have added a review to Facebook but would prefer it not to appear on this website please contact us by email.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us using a 128/256 bit encrypted SSL (Secure Socket Layer). You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
24a Windyhill Rd, Limavady BT49 0JW
Closed Tues, Sat, Sun